Newbie Saying Hello

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Tray17, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Tray17

Tray17
    Expand Collapse

First of all I want to say I love this site. I have been lurking for some time getting tid bits of info here and there to help us on our new ventures. So, I decided it was time to join in on the fun. My husband and I purchased a TT 2 years ago even though we said we were "just going to look" Shortly after I found out I was pregnant with twins and we didn't get to use it much the first year.(good thing we bought the one with bunk beds, everyone laughed at us when we did that!) I love camping and we have actually taken the girls twice already. This spring/fall I will actually get to go 4-5 times and I can't wait!
    So I thought I would say hello and I look forward to being able to add my input and reviews!

Tracy

2. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Hi Tracy and family,

Welcome to the site and hope you and yours enjoy the site as much as we do. We also had used the site for over a year before joining.

Your little ones will really enjoy the "camping" outings, must be the fresh air.
    Safe travels, and again welcome, looking forward to reading your reviews and comments.