Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by mshappy, Aug 19, 2007.

1. mshappy

mshappy
    Expand Collapse

Hello all. My husband and I are going to Clinton, IA on a construction job, the RV park is in Rock Falls IL, called Leisure Lake Campground, by chance has anyone ever heard of it or perhaps stayed there?? The owner says it's nice, but some will say anything to get ya there :D Any info would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

This is a great site.. Glad I stumbled across it.

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

mshappy,

I see one review dated Oct. 2006 with a rating of 6. Park has 85 sites, no tents, W, S, and 50 amps. In TL book I see rating of 4.5/6.5*/5 not bad. Ten sites are gravel and others are grass. 51 sites are pull-thrus (32x40) and back-ins are (35x45). No web site.

Did you look at this site to see if other places may be close by? In any case this park should work for you.

3. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(mshappy @ Aug 19 2007, 09:51 PM) [snapback]8031[/snapback]
    Hello all. My husband and I are going to Clinton, IA on a construction job, the RV park is in Rock Falls IL, called Leisure Lake Campground, by chance has anyone ever heard of it or perhaps stayed there?? The owner says it's nice, but some will say anything to get ya there :D Any info would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

This is a great site.. Glad I stumbled across it.

Welcome Did you by chance "google" for campgrounds in Clinton, IA??? I did and found a couple close to Clinton,IA I don't have any knowledge of the one in Rock Falls, IL Sorry I can't help you with that campground. Good Luck