Niagra Falls

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by mastercraft, Jun 23, 2008.

1. mastercraft

mastercraft
    Expand Collapse

I have read some of the park reviews for Niagra Falls and some of the discussion forum, but I would like a more recent perspective from someone on the board. What campground do you recommend on the US side of Niagra Falls? Also I need some suggestions for campgrounds in the Finger Lakes region.
    Thanks again for any help!

2. Chattygrl

Chattygrl
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(mastercraft @ Jun 23 2008, 08:00 PM) [snapback]12011[/snapback]

I have read some of the park reviews for Niagra Falls and some of the discussion forum, but I would like a more recent perspective from someone on the board. What campground do you recommend on the US side of Niagra Falls? Also I need some suggestions for campgrounds in the Finger Lakes region.
    Thanks again for any help!

My family stayed at Four Mile Creek State Park in August 2006, and we are planning another visit this August. Very nice, large sites. Clean bathrooms. Right on Lake Ontario. Not far from Fort Niagra and about 20 minutes or so to the Falls. As an added bonus, the campground receipt gets you into the Niagra State Park for free - at least it did in 2006. We saw this campground on an RV show on TV and it lived up to our expectations. No frills - no pool, etc. But if you are looking for a nice place to stay close to the Falls, I highly recommend this campground.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Great photos Chattygrl! Thanks for joining in!
    Cheers! B)