Nice Changes!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by compokel, Jun 15, 2006.

1. compokel

compokel
    Expand Collapse

It's been a while since I've logged on and just want to say that I love the changes made to the site. It is soooooo much easier to use & I love being able to locate gas stations & wal-marts when looking for a park. Thanks RV Reviews for providing such an informational site! :D

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(compokel @ Jun 15 2006, 11:01 PM) [snapback]4392[/snapback]
    It's been a while since I've logged on and just want to say that I love the changes made to the site. It is soooooo much easier to use & I love being able to locate gas stations & wal-marts when looking for a park. Thanks RV Reviews for providing such an informational site! :D

Wow, I didn't even know we could locate gas stations and WalMarts here - how do I access that feature??

3. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

On the campground review site, there is a box near the top right that gives you info on what is nearby. Some towns list Wal-mart.

4. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Cheryl - I didn't know that feature was there. I will have to go check it out...and happy belated birthday to you!!!

5. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. It was nice, All 3 of my sons were able to be off work by dinner time. So, hubby took us all out to eat.

6. corgihauler

corgihauler
    Expand Collapse

I want to chime in by agreeing that the changes are nice. I particularly like the box with area attractions and distances.

Thanks to the designers and their efforts. B)