Ohio Campground

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Homer, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Homer

Homer
    Expand Collapse

Can any one give me a review or description of "Sunny's Campground" located North of Wauseon Ohio. I can find only one review, but it doesn't give much on specifics. I have not been successful in finding a web site for Sunny's Campground. :huh:

2. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

Hi Homer,

I don't know if this will help I have never been there but I did a google and found this

Sunny's Shady Recreation Area - 6.7 miles N - 12399 County Road 13 - (419) 337-3101

I wasn't able to find a website but I did find the phone #. Good Luck

ps. 1 site said no rv services??? not sure what that ment.

3. Homer

Homer
    Expand Collapse

Hi Meterman 46: Looks like you had about the same results I had. Just a phone number and no details. I can't imagine what a" No RV Services Means". Perhaps they do not care for RVers and just cater to lease or seasonal customers. We have one in this part of the country that does just that. However, he always holds about 4to5 sites open for highway traffic. Thanks for your response, it is the only one I have had on this query.

4. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

Hi Homer,

Your Welcome for the reply, Guess evryone else is busy "camping" LOL I was trying help but I guess we both hit the "brick" wall with the same infomation.....I live In central Illinois and have yet been thru Ohio to camp altough growing up we often traveled thru Ohio As my dad is from RI and we would go home every other year growing up. After "growing" up myself I found that it had been 20 years ago since I was last in RI and 2 yaers ago I flew home to see the relatives. Of course then I didn't have the camper so who knows what the future might hold I may get brave and take a trip with the camper. ( but first I'd have to hit the lottery...lol...) Sorry I couldn't help you :( Good luck with your search. Happy Trails :)

5. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

ps. 1 site said no rv services??? not sure what that ment.

My guess would be no hook-ups: no electric, water or sewage.