Outdoor World opinion?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Jen Bedini, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Jen Bedini

Jen Bedini
    Expand Collapse

I was curious if anyone had any info on the Outdoor World campground membership or if anyone has stayed at an Outdoor World campground. I can't seem to find any information anywhere other than what the company puts out...

Thanks in advance!

2. ron sward

ron sward
    Expand Collapse

my family and i enjoy the outdoor world campgrounds. we have been members for 2 years now. if u are interested in visiting a campground, call the campground directly and arrange a weekend stay. also, should u be interested in joing, many resale memberships are available cheaper than buying new from the corporation

ron

3. ron sward

ron sward
    Expand Collapse

my email is ptctr@aol.com if u want more info
    ron

4. donatalie

donatalie
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Jen Bedini @ Jul 11 2003, 06:26 AM)
    I was curious if anyone had any info on the Outdoor World campground membership or if anyone has stayed at an Outdoor World campground. I can't seem to find any information anywhere other than what the company puts out...

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
    We stayed at the Circle M Campground in Lancaster, PA last fall. The campground aloud us to stay without membership or the 90 minute "presentation" just to check things out. It was a GREAT campground. The sites were clean and level. The bathrooms were also very clean. They had an indoor water park which had a large water slide, a "sunken pirate ship" with water spraying everywhere. The kids LOVED it!! In the same building but separated by a glass wall was a heated indoor pool with spa. There was also and indoor gym similar to what you would see at a McDonald's PlayPlace. They had a miniature golf course and a Par 3 course($).
    The only problem we found was that the city of Philadelphia bussed in two large groups when we were there. Most of the kids from this group (ages 0-17) were left unsupervised for most of the day. They were pushy and rude. We asked some regulars who told us that these busses were coming almost every weekend.

5. mi99amigo

mi99amigo
    Expand Collapse

We visited and camped at an Outdoor World campground this past April, just outside of Williamsburg, VA. Can't remember the town's name at the moment. We also drove around one in Wells, ME last month. These two are ok. Nothing bad, nothing really good to write home about. About half the sites were seasonals, some very old looking ones. Overall, the sites are nice and flat.

We did not feel compelled to join. BTW, they allow two stays for non members before making you take the official tour.