OVER 10,000 Reviews Online!!!!

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Webmaster, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

We did it, we passed the 10,000 review mark tonight!

I do have to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that has shared their camping experiences with us. Without your reviews we wouldn't be where we are today!!! What a great bunch of campers!!

Thanks again!

--
    Webmaster
    RV Park Reviews!

PS: There's now a check spelling button on the review form!

2. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

Congratulations and sincere thanks to the Webmaster(s). Without your dedication and hard work, we know this extremely valuable site would not exist. Those of us who use this site almost every day owe you a debit of gratitude and we thank you!

3. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

I second Beastdriver's sentiments. You give so much time to maintaining this site and it is invaluable to us all. It has become like a group of friends to me and I log on almost daily to see what is new. Without all your hard work, we wouldn't have this outlet. Thank you so very much.

4. jojolima

jojolima
    Expand Collapse

The best rv site on the internet for planning a trip. THANK YOU! The site works very well and the information is the BEST!

We apprediate your sevice very much!

5. rosewood38

rosewood38
    Expand Collapse

Like Cheryl, I also log on almost daily to read the new reviews. Thank you for an awesome site and a true aid to the rv community. This is the best campground/park review site out there!

6. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

You "guys" are great! Hope this site stays active and reaches the 100,000 mark! :wub:

Thanks for the spell check - saves me from making typos!

7. campinggirl1964

campinggirl1964
    Expand Collapse

Congratulations! We just got back from a two week trip and I booked all but one of the six campgrounds we stayed at based on reviews from this site. They were all great - now I need to get some time to post my own reviews! Thanks for providing this very helpful site!

8. Travelin Rose

Travelin Rose
    Expand Collapse

Congratulations and Thank You. We are fulltimers and stay in an RV park every day. Since we began using the reviews, we have been staying at much better parks. Have also been writing reviews for all the parks we stay at to help everyone else find the good parks.

9. Sunflyer

Sunflyer
    Expand Collapse

:D :p :lol: :D :p :lol: Here's to the next 10,000. Thank you so much for what you do.

10. TentingTimesTwo

TentingTimesTwo
    Expand Collapse

I love this site, frequently post my own campground reviews on it, and have found that I can readily rely upon it when planning my own trips. On a campground discussion board, however, some folks are questioning whether the reviews are truly objective, i.e., whether the positive ones have been written by the campground owners themselves. See GoodSamDiscussion A question for the moderator: how do you weed out the phony/shill reviews?

11. Homer

Homer
    Expand Collapse

:D Congratulations on a terrific service site to all Rvers. I use this site to confirm or pass over campgrounds on any travels I make. It also serves another purpose for me, and that is, I find campgrounds I never knew existed. Sure beats thumbing through a subscription guide book. May you reach 100,000. You do a fine job. :)

12. Tallboy

Tallboy
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Larry @ Aug 4 2005, 10:36 AM)
    I love this site, frequently post my own campground reviews on it, and have found that I can readily rely upon it when planning my own trips. On a campground discussion board, however, some folks are questioning whether the reviews are truly objective, i.e., whether the positive ones have been written by the campground owners themselves. See GoodSamDiscussion A question for the moderator: how do you weed out the phony/shill reviews?
    [snapback]2472[/snapback]

I think if we had to put our email address and name in when posting what we thought of a campground maybe that would stop some owners in putting in fake postings?

13. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

You have to register to be able to post a review. when you register, you have to give your email address.

14. DrSus

DrSus
    Expand Collapse

:lol:

I was thrilled to find this site -- started out with a web site recommended in the FMCA magazine and ended up here! This is exactly what my husband and I need, and we greatly appreciate your efforts to produce and maintain a quality site for recommendations and discussions. We research our trips pretty thoroughly, and, while we find the Trailer Life and Woodall's directories useful, nothing compares to getting reviews from campers who have spent time and their own money at these campgrounds on their vacations. It is interesting to note, however, that not everyone responds in the same way. In fact, I looked at several places where we have stayed, and I found that my opinion did not completely match those expressed. But overall, it was pretty close. So I added my two cents, too!