Painting My Travel Trailor

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by mrs_truesdell, May 21, 2008.

1. mrs_truesdell

mrs_truesdell
    Expand Collapse

Hi I bought one of the 2005 fema trailors made by forest river but it has no decals at all just solid white wafer walls. I would like to have like a scene painted on it or something plain white is sooo boreing. any suggestions as to where to go or what type of place to ask about having this done? im in south georgia north florida area. what kind of company do i look for? would i use decals or airbush or hand painting?

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Travel down to Lazy Days in FL and see Dave Letterfly. He can paint anything. Price years ago was $1000 for our mural. In Tampa call 813-612-5800. Look at his web site, thousands of nice murals to look at.

http://www.letterfly.com/

3. rodman

rodman
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(mrs_truesdell @ May 21 2008, 08:17 PM) [snapback]11544[/snapback]

Hi I bought one of the 2005 fema trailors made by forest river but it has no decals at all just solid white wafer walls. I would like to have like a scene painted on it or something plain white is sooo boreing. any suggestions as to where to go or what type of place to ask about having this done? im in south georgia north florida area. what kind of company do i look for? would i use decals or airbush or hand painting?

You might want to consider silk screening too. The cost might be lower than an actual painted mural. Look for someone who does logo's for business's.

Just a thought,