Pet Friendly Beaches.

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by witherig, Feb 5, 2010.

1. witherig

witherig
    Expand Collapse

are there any pet friendly beaches in alabama around gulf shores? i have seen some in south carolina and even the keys in fla some even in the keys allow pets in the outdoor restaurants.we are responsible pet owners with 2 small dogs our fur kids so to speak.
    any info will apperciated.

2. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Well we're not familiar with Gulf Shores, Alabama: but if your ever in Southern California, I can give you some ideas. Cheers! B)

3. Krazy Koach

Krazy Koach
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(witherig @ Feb 5 2010, 03:53 PM) [snapback]20890[/snapback]

are there any pet friendly beaches in alabama around gulf shores? i have seen some in south carolina and even the keys in fla some even in the keys allow pets in the outdoor restaurants.we are responsible pet owners with 2 small dogs our fur kids so to speak.

QUOTE(witherig @ Feb 5 2010, 03:53 PM) [snapback]20890[/snapback]

Not sure about Alabama but you can walk your dog on 40+ miles of prestine Mississippi beach and there are miles of unpopulated and quiet beaches in Louisanna
    Just dont forget your baggies