Portland Or - Bus Access

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by mr zap, May 9, 2012.

1. mr zap

mr zap
    Expand Collapse

We are planning a stop in Portland Oregon in June... Does anyone know of a way or where to park an RV and get to public transportation?

The two parks, on the north side of Portland, require some walking to get to a bus stop.

I am traveling in a pickup camper and would rather leave it parked someplace while touring.

Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(mr zap @ May 9 2012, 11:53 AM) [snapback]29483[/snapback]

We are planning a stop in Portland Oregon in June... Does anyone know of a way or where to park an RV and get to public transportation?

The two parks, on the north side of Portland, require some walking to get to a bus stop.

I am traveling in a pickup camper and would rather leave it parked someplace while touring.

Thanks for any suggestions.

We stayed at the Portland Fairview RV Park in Fairview. If I remember correctly, you can catch the bus about a block away from the park. It'll take you to near Pioneer Square in Portland. Check the Tri-Met website for details. We really liked the park.

3. mr zap

mr zap
    Expand Collapse

Many thanks for the response... That looks like the place! Bus line right out front on the street.