Problem Submitting Reviews

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Kevin & Terri C., Apr 13, 2006.

1. Kevin & Terri C.

Kevin & Terri C.
    Expand Collapse

I apologize since I know this has been asked/discussed before, but I've tried dozens of times & still can't submit a review. I've read through the webmaster directions, member suggestions, and even did a *search* in hopes of finding an answer.

Logging into the forum, there's no problem... but the *submit review* screen [same user name & password] reverts to blank, every time. I've checked cookies, checked security level, cleared cookies, cleared history...... so, what have I missed?? My computer-whiz teenagers are grown & gone :unsure: so I'm asking for some help. Thanks in advance! PS, I'm using IE. Terri C.

2. Big Ben

Big Ben
    Expand Collapse

I have had the same problem for over a month now. Have notified the administration with out help so I gave up.

3. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

HI Terri and welcome

I cant tell you why your having problems I posted a review last week and had no problems. Maybe you need to contact the administrator , maybe he can help. It sounds like you have tried everything. By no means I'm not a computer geek LOL . Good luck :) I can tell you it does take a day or to to see the posts. I'm not sure why but thats what happened the last time i posted.

4. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

Terry, there was a problem with a character in your username when logging in to submit a review. We have just posted an update to the site, so you should be able to login an post a review now. Please let us know if you have any other problems.

5. Kevin & Terri C.

Kevin & Terri C.
    Expand Collapse

Thank You Big Ben, Meterman46, & the Webmaster for your replies.

Unfortunately, even with the site update, I still can't submit a review. If the problem is with my 'user name', is it possible for me to correct/change it?? Or would I need to UNsubscribe, REsubscribe & try again??

Thank you again, Terri C.

6. Kevin & Terri C.

Kevin & Terri C.
    Expand Collapse

It's finally working for me now :D Yaayyy!! Glad to be able to add reviews.

Terri C.