Problems?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by PappaDee, Apr 11, 2014.

1. PappaDee

PappaDee
    Expand Collapse

Is anyone else having problems logging in on main page? Every time I try, the page just kicks out the info. Only way I can get on is to log on in forums and than do a review

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

What are you considering to be the main page?--the page with the US map? I cannot find a place on that screen for logging on, so in that case you would have to go to the forums screen. Am I misunderstanding where you are trying to log in?

3. PappaDee

PappaDee
    Expand Collapse

When I click on "Review this campground" on the campground site, I than attempt to log in and it will not allow me to do it there. Instead I go to forums and log in there. Never had to do this before

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thanks for clarifying. I do not know why that is happening to you. I logged out and chose a campground, and clicked on the "Review this campground" button. The system did not do what you reported, so I guess it is just a glitch when you try it. Sorry you have to go through an extra step. I will report it to our techs.

5. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(PappaDee @ Apr 17 2014, 04:27 PM) [snapback]36165[/snapback]

When I click on "Review this campground" on the campground site, I than attempt to log in and it will not allow me to do it there. Instead I go to forums and log in there. Never had to do this before

Can you tell me what browser you're using when this happens?