Question About Review

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Texasrvers, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I have just read a new review that I really have to question. It is for Roadrunner RV Resort in San Antonio, TX. The reviewer mentioned that it was just off exit 25 on I-10. Here's the problem: I have never heard of this RV park, and I am pretty familiar with the SA area. Even if I haven't heard of it, the exit numbers for I-10 in SA are in the 560's to 580's. Also I checked out the map pin, and it is right in the middle of a residential area. There is no website listed with the review so I did a Google search for that park name in SA and got nothing.

Then I remembered there is a Roadrunner RV Campground in El Paso, TX, and it is located near exit 25 on I-10. Since this review sounded like the other reviews for the El Paso park I'm thinking this reviewer accidentally put this park under the wrong city. Therefore, if you wrote this review would you please let me know so that I can request that the information be posted to the correct park. You can send me a personal message if you prefer. Also if someone else knows for sure that this park does exist in SA, please let me know, and I will stand corrected.