Refund On Cancellation, Westport Beach Rv, Calif

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by lolly, Aug 14, 2007.

1. lolly

lolly
    Expand Collapse

Westport beach RV-worst customer service ever! I saw another post on here with someone who had the same problem I did at Westport Beach Rv in Ca. I went to cancel my reservation 20 minutes after making it and they wouldn't answer the phone for a week. I left messages saying we would not be coming and called everyday leaving the same message. When I finally spoke to the lady working there, it was a week before our reservation. She was very rude and said, too bad WE changed our mind but they charge us the full price, $235.00 for 4 days which is ridicules, and too bad for us we didn't read the web site and were not getting the money back. I read the web site, no where on there was there a no refund policy.Its a great location for a campground, but after our experience and there rudeness, I will never go back. :(

2. springhill

springhill
    Expand Collapse

And so, (of course) you then called your friendly VISA, Mastercard, Discover, etc. company and stopped the charges... Right??

You as a consumer have the power to stop a transaction being charged to your account if there is no refund policy in place. When Westport Beach RV calls to argue with you (which I doubt they would if you didn't stay there) ask them to point you to their refund policy in WRITING on their website.

Good Luck! ;)

3. lolly

lolly
    Expand Collapse

Why yes, we are waiting for the response!:)

4. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

They wouldn't answer their phone for a week? And I'm tall, thin, good looking, and rich. :rolleyes: