Review Not Posted ??

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by tiffinman, Jun 4, 2014.

1. tiffinman

tiffinman
    Expand Collapse

About a week ago I submitted 3 reviews for posting. Out of the 3 reviews submitted ....only 2 reviews made it thru the queue and got posted. Is there a reason why the third review went missing ??......or is it still in the queue for inspection ?? It has not been returned to me for " modification ".....so I'm just wondering where it went.

Thank you.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(tiffinman @ Jun 4 2014, 08:15 AM) [snapback]36826[/snapback]

About a week ago I submitted 3 reviews for posting. Out of the 3 reviews submitted ....only 2 reviews made it thru the queue and got posted. Is there a reason why the third review went missing ??......or is it still in the queue for inspection ?? It has not been returned to me for " modification ".....so I'm just wondering where it went.

Thank you.

I checked, and your third review was discarded because the date of stay that was entered on the form was for July 2013 which exceeds our time limit for submitting reviews.

3. tiffinman

tiffinman
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Jun 4 2014, 09:50 AM) [snapback]36828[/snapback]

I checked, and your third review was discarded because the date of stay that was entered on the form was for July 2013 which exceeds our time limit for submitting reviews.

We had stayed at that particular c/g from July thru Sept of '13 ..... I entered the date we arrived....not when we departed. Sorry

What is the cut-off time for posting a review ?

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Reviews must be submitted within 6 months of the date of stay. If you are there over a long period of time, it is OK to use the last month of your stay as the stay date, but in your case, Sept. is still more than 6 months ago. :( Sorry.

5. tiffinman

tiffinman
    Expand Collapse

Ok.......wasn't aware of that.......thanks