Reviews Not Showing Up

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by hdrider, Apr 28, 2014.

1. hdrider

hdrider
    Expand Collapse

We have review a couple parks as far back as 3 weeks now and they are not showing up. Are things that far behind or have they been tossed out for some reason?
    I rely on RV Park Reviews and try to help keep reviews current by doing reviews at every place we stay for the last couple years on the road but will stop wasting my time if they will not show up.
    Just curious.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

This is our busy season, and currently there are over 350 reviews waiting to be checked, so, yes, it does take a while to get to new ones.

That said I checked on your reviews. Our records show that the last review we posted from you was on Apr 18 and can be seen under that park's listing. Any reviews you have before that date back to Nov. 2013. You now have 3 reviews waiting approval. They were submitted on 4/22, 4/23, and 4/28. The first two reviews are somewhat near the top of the queue; the third one is near the bottom.

We are pedaling as fast as we can, and will get to your submitted reviews as soon as possible.

3. havingfuntoo

havingfuntoo
    Expand Collapse

Hello
    I also added a review for http://www.jonesstationrvpark.com www.jonesstationrvpark.com on April 28th I think. Since I have seen your earlier reply about being so busy, I understand that this may take some time. Thi spark just opned a few months ago and the owner had some of your slips to fill out inside his office. His park is not currently on your list so I am trying to help him get on it by adding my review.
    Thank you so much for doing such a great job on this website. I think you have a great thing going on and we will use it ourselves to read more about future places that we visit.

Thanks, Having Fun :D

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

QUOTE(havingfuntoo @ May 7 2014, 04:55 PM) [snapback]36477[/snapback]

Hello
    I also added a review for http://www.jonesstationrvpark.com www.jonesstationrvpark.com on April 28th I think. Since I have seen your earlier reply about being so busy, I understand that this may take some time. Thi spark just opned a few months ago and the owner had some of your slips to fill out inside his office. His park is not currently on your list so I am trying to help him get on it by adding my review.
    Thank you so much for doing such a great job on this website. I think you have a great thing going on and we will use it ourselves to read more about future places that we visit.

Thanks, Having Fun :D

The reason your review has not been posted is that our site policy is that you have to submit at least two reviews before either of them will be posted. The review you submitted has been approved and will be posted as soon as your next submission is approved. This policy was instituted to reduce the number of commercial posts submitted by park owners and managers. We're sorry if this causes an inconvenience, but, hopefully, you will be going to other parks this summer and can submit other reviews.

Note added later: The "official policy" stated on the website is that three reviews must be submitted before any are posted. At some time in the past the site software was modified so that only two reviews were required although the posted rules were not changed. Members who have joined in the past few years may have noticed this inconsistency.