Right Map, Wrong States

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by abbygolden, Mar 19, 2009.

1. abbygolden

abbygolden
    Expand Collapse

Well, when I open the forum, the map is of the states but the states listed are Mexican. Has the change taken place already? I thought we weren't supposed to be the minority until around 2030-40? Hasta luego, baby!

2. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(abbygolden @ Mar 19 2009, 03:44 PM) [snapback]15547[/snapback]

Well, when I open the forum, the map is of the states but the states listed are Mexican. Has the change taken place already? I thought we weren't supposed to be the minority until around 2030-40? Hasta luego, baby!

Click the "Show USA" button, somehow you must've hit the "Show Mexico" Button

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Actually Abbygolden is right. Yesterday when you clicked the US map the Mexico states were displayed. There was no way to change it. There were also several other functions that weren't working correctly yesterday. I reported them to the webmaster, and as of this post all of the ones I knew about have been fixed. Way to go WM!

4. abbygolden

abbygolden
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Mar 19 2009, 09:54 PM) [snapback]15557[/snapback]

Actually Abbygolden is right. Yesterday when you clicked the US map the Mexico states were displayed. There was no way to change it. There were also several other functions that weren't working correctly yesterday. I reported them to the webmaster, and as of this post all of the ones I knew about have been fixed. Way to go WM!

Yep, mine is working this morning.