roadrunner r/v resort new mexico

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by sonny, Jul 14, 2005.

1. sonny

sonny
    Expand Collapse

Am I the only one that has had it with the attitude of the owner of RoadRunner R/V resort in New Mexico.,you can tell it was given to him,because he could never
    have built a business with his sorry attitude.,he gives a new meaning to the word JERK! I hope Harold can feel the LOVE

2. albinj

albinj
    Expand Collapse

:angry: QUOTE(sonny @ Jul 14 2005, 04:45 PM)
    Am I the only one that has had it with the attitude of the owner of RoadRunner R/V resort in New Mexico.,you can tell it was given to him,because he could never
    have built a business with his sorry attitude.,he gives a new meaning to the word JERK! I hope Harold can feel the LOVE
    [snapback]2345[/snapback]

Roadrunner is a great place to stay except for the Management as described above. I have stayed @ Roadrunner several years and his attitude has always been pretty sour. The reservations leave a lot to be desired also, as they have no compassion when you have a scheduling problem & have to cut your original staying time short, you will still be charged for the original time you made reservations for even in an emergency situtation. He then re-rents your spot & makes double the $$. That may be just his way of doing business but it sure makes for hard feelings & a reason not to use them again.
    Disgruntled in TX

3. DSlTex

DSlTex
    Expand Collapse

Is this the former KOA in Gallup?