RV park non-negotiables?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by VB Camper, Jul 7, 2024.

1. VB Camper

VB Camper
    Expand Collapse

Hello! When searching for a place to stay, what are your absolute must-haves? Looking for any and all feedback. Thank you!

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Clean & well taken care of facility, full hookups, paved site, friendly & hospitable staff, and above all FREE BEER. Just joking about the beer.:D Or am I...:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum, BankShot.......(aka Terry)

MaconMemories and VB Camper like this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

when looking for RV Parks, it depends on what we need that day. we usually just need electric, but sometimes we might need fill hookups every few days.
    other than that, i really just look at the reviews on this site and try to find ones that have good or fairly good reviews.

VB Camper likes this.
  4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Since we favor state/national parks, our only "must have" is power for our medical equipment. Preferences beyond that include on-site or nearby water and at least a dump station within a mile or two. A full hookup site is definitely a plus, but those tend to be hard to come by in the state/national park world.

VB Camper likes this.
  5. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I only use this sites rv park reviews, looking at what others aahve said, photos and locations to the routes we are traveling. I look for paved roads, and can live with gravel sites.

Fitzjohnfan likes this.
  6. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Clean parks that enforce their own policies/security.

We like to shop around as were not specific to state, goverment, corporate or private parks :cool:

Mike

Fitzjohnfan likes this.