Rv Park Reviews Since Feb 1st?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by FosterImposters, Feb 6, 2008.

1. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Reality check:
    Is anyone else seeing RV park reviews after the Feb 1st date? No problem if our moderator is taking a breather :lol:

2. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(FosterImposters @ Feb 6 2008, 11:05 AM) [snapback]10161[/snapback]

Reality check:
    Is anyone else seeing RV park reviews after the Feb 1st date? No problem if our moderator is taking a breather :lol:

Reviews haven't stopped, we did move the site to a new server around the 1st, so maybe there's a caching issue with the site or your browser. Since I don't know what browser you are using, try holding down each of the following keys while refreshing the main page:

Shift, Control, or Alt.

If you had a direct link bookmarked going to the main page, that could also be an issue, if you aren't seeing the Number of reviews online at the top of the main page, your definately looking at the old page. Try just clicking the logo at the top of the forums or home at the top of the page to see if you get the right page.

Please let me know if this doesn't resolve the issue, or if you continue to not get the latest page as there could be server issues that I haven't seen.

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Ah Ha! The bookmarked page!
    Thanks dear Webmaster for your kind help. :rolleyes:

All KINDS of reading to keep me occuppied this morning...
    Cheers!

4. wpr

wpr
    Expand Collapse

Hi webmaster,

Changing the bookmark seems to have solved it for me. I'm using Safari as browser. We'll se with the next batch if everything is ok. I was always able to see the recent reviews by clicking on the "more recent reviews" button.

Thanks for the quick response.