Rv Parks Chico/paradise Suggestions

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Mike and Cathi, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Mike and Cathi

Mike and Cathi
    Expand Collapse

We've been on the road from Montana for over 2 months now, Washington, Oregon/Calif coast & currently at a park (Aurora RV Park in Nice) on Clear Lake, Calif. We are now planning to head over to the Paradise/Chico area and find a RV park near there so I can visit my younger brother for a few days. Haven't found really anything on-line, any suggestions would be helpful !

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I'm not really familiar with the area you want to go to, but since no one else has replied I thought I would at least point out that this site lists a campground in both Chico and Paradise. Then when you look up one of those cities there is a listing of several other nearby cities which also have RV parks. Hopefully this will help you find one. Good luck.

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Hello Mike and Cathi and welcome to this site!
    Sorry we've never stayed in the Chico area. Can report a couple very nice RV parks in Red Bluff at bit further up I-5.

AM curious what you think of Aurora RV Park at Nice/Clear Lake?
    Thanks B)

4. Mike and Cathi

Mike and Cathi
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

5. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for posting your review...and pictures!
    We blew on by last fall. Only place along Clear Lake that got consistantly good reviews then, was on the far side of the lake. Will check this one out next trip.
    Looks like you've got the place to yourself! Very cool. B)