Rv Parks For Long Term Stays

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Remyfla, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Remyfla

Remyfla
    Expand Collapse

I'm a Federal agent being transferred to Lee's Summit, MO and rather than rent an apt I'd like to take my RV and rent a space LONG TERM with utilities. Does anyone know of a such a park within commuting distance of Lee's Summit? If so would you also know a rough estimate of a MONTHLY FEE? Thanks!

Jacqueline Roi likes this.
  2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum!

Have you checked the Lee's Summit area listings in the reviews section of this site? It looks like there are a number of campgrounds/RV parks in the general area, and checking the websites would likely give you the most current rate information, while reading the reviews would give you a feel for the campground itslf.

Lee's Summit, MO listings

Be sure to check the listings in the upper right for nearby areas as well.

3. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

I would suggest that you check the reviews here and find one that sounds good. Spend a night or two or even a week there and see how you feel about it. Check out the others in the area while you are there then you can either move to a better CG or stay on where you are. When people stay at our park I will allow them to pay the balance for a month rather than make them start the month as if they just moved in.

Jacqueline Roi likes this.
  4. Remyfla

Remyfla
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Dutch_12078 @ Jan 19 2013, 06:17 PM) [snapback]32427[/snapback]

Welcome to the forum!

Have you checked the Lee's Summit area listings in the reviews section of this site? It looks like there are a number of campgrounds/RV parks in the general area, and checking the websites would likely give you the most current rate information, while reading the reviews would give you a feel for the campground itslf.

Lee's Summit, MO listings

Be sure to check the listings in the upper right for nearby areas as well.

Thanks for the Welcome Dutch and the info!

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Jan 19 2013, 07:44 PM) [snapback]32428[/snapback]

I would suggest that you check the reviews here and find one that sounds good. Spend a night or two or even a week there and see how you feel about it. Check out the others in the area while you are there then you can either move to a better CG or stay on where you are. When people stay at our park I will allow them to pay the balance for a month rather than make them start the month as if they just moved in.

Good Advice Dallas Girl, and hopefully I'll find a park owner as fair as you are!

5. houndog

houndog
    Expand Collapse

therre is the lees summit r v and moblehome park on the west side of town..very nice place to stay..cost 395 amonth every thing included drive threw lots..