Rv Repairs

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Lee and Fran, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Lee and Fran

Lee and Fran
    Expand Collapse

I have been to two dealers and a camping world and all told me there was nothing wrong with my hot water tank but it would only fire off once and would not fire off a second time and since it would fire off that once they said all was ok.
    Well we are down in Bouse, Az where one pays 19 cents a kw and thats too high for my blood so I wanted to run my hot water heater on propane rather than elect. I got a local mobile repair business to check it out and it was a bad board and I have said that for over a year on deaf ears.
    Well its fixed now and working great and my Extended Warranty company like the prices and work so well they paid for it. And his parts and service carry a three year warranty. So I am going to recommend this feller to anyone who happens to get down in the southwest Arizona area and need repairs.
    Bouse RV Mobile Repair Service 928 851-2430

2. RV Camper1

RV Camper1
    Expand Collapse

Sounds as though he used a new board from Dinosaur Electronics. It is a much better board than the OEM and has the three years warranty, while the OEM board has only a one year. Of course, since you were so sure, why didn't you just get one and put it in?

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for passing on a good tip. B)
    Sounds like the RV Park there in Bouse is a bit shaky...

4. Lee and Fran

Lee and Fran
    Expand Collapse

Yeppers it were a Dinosaur Board.

5. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Ckt boards do like to die at the wrong time in life. You are never in a town that has one at time they stop working. Dinosaur Boards have a long life over OEM boards. You should be good to go now.

6. Tallboy

Tallboy
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lee and Fran @ Dec 10 2008, 01:27 PM) [snapback]14421[/snapback]

I have been to two dealers and a camping world and all told me there was nothing wrong with my hot water tank but it would only fire off once and would not fire off a second time and since it would fire off that once they said all was ok.
    Well we are down in Bouse, Az where one pays 19 cents a kw and thats too high for my blood so I wanted to run my hot water heater on propane rather than elect. I got a local mobile repair business to check it out and it was a bad board and I have said that for over a year on deaf ears.
    Well its fixed now and working great and my Extended Warranty company like the prices and work so well they paid for it. And his parts and service carry a three year warranty. So I am going to recommend this feller to anyone who happens to get down in the southwest Arizona area and need repairs.
    Bouse RV Mobile Repair Service 928 851-2430

Be sure to post about the two Camping World places and about Bouse service on http://rvservicereviews.com