Salisbury Beach - Help! W Or X Sections?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by ontariogirl, Jan 30, 2010.

1. ontariogirl

ontariogirl
    Expand Collapse

We are trying to book Salisbury Beach end of July and only the W and X sections are available - 30 amp, but say max. 25 feet. Has anyone ever stayed in this section with a trailer? Will it be big enough? Thanks for your help!

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Sorry I can't speak for that site.... but I had tried booking a few yrs ago for weekend sites around this time and couldn't find anything available so we changed to weekday, was able to find a better selection. ended up in the B section, had plenty of room for our 21' TT. Don't know if you have tried this but just an idea. More quiet on the weekdays also....

Good Luck,
    Mike

3. wfmdfm

wfmdfm
    Expand Collapse

I may be late with the reply but we stayed at Salisbury this weekend at X with a 27 ft trailer. It fit fine. You may be able to put a 29 but it would be close. A very nice park and beach!!

4. travelinsally

travelinsally
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(ontariogirl @ Jan 30 2010, 10:26 AM) [snapback]20789[/snapback]

We are trying to book Salisbury Beach end of July and only the W and X sections are available - 30 amp, but say max. 25 feet. Has anyone ever stayed in this section with a trailer? Will it be big enough? Thanks for your help!

All of their sites are different sizes. It would be hard to tell if you could fit. You could go to Reserve American and check Salisbury site. There seem to be some sites available on A, B, C , but there walk ins only. I don't know if you can reserve them or not. Good Luck!!!