Spending 3 Months In My Hybrid.....

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by sillypup, Jul 11, 2009.

1. sillypup

sillypup
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

I'm having some work done on my house, and I won't be able to live in it for the duration of the work, so I've decided to move out to my hybrid in the back yard for about 3 months. 3 months seems like an awful long time to be living in my hybrid, but I'm going to give it a shot :)
    Does anyone have any tips for a lengthy stay in a small (17ft) hybrid? I'll have electricity and water, and I'm planning on buying one of those Thetford portable tanks for the black water.
    I'll be sharing the trailer with 5 large dogs and possibly 4 parrots, so I don't think I'll feel lonely, but any tips on how to keep my sanity intact would be most welcome ;)

Mia

2. beemerchef

beemerchef
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(sillypup @ Jul 11 2009, 06:06 PM) [snapback]17507[/snapback]

Hello,

I'm having some work done on my house, and I won't be able to live in it for the duration of the work, so I've decided to move out to my hybrid in the back yard for about 3 months. 3 months seems like an awful long time to be living in my hybrid, but I'm going to give it a shot :)
    Does anyone have any tips for a lengthy stay in a small (17ft) hybrid? I'll have electricity and water, and I'm planning on buying one of those Thetford portable tanks for the black water.
    I'll be sharing the trailer with 5 large dogs and possibly 4 parrots, so I don't think I'll feel lonely, but any tips on how to keep my sanity intact would be most welcome ;)
    Mia

What is a hybrid?
    I think your sanity will excel and might never want to move back into your house again...
    That is how I would feel! What am I saying... that is how I feel, that is how my dog Spirit feels also these past 3 years on the road!!!

Be well...
    Ara & Spirit

The Oasis of my Soul

3. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(beemerchef @ Jul 14 2009, 08:35 PM) [snapback]17547[/snapback]

What is a hybrid?

A full size trailer that has one or more canvas roofed bedrooms, similar to the bedrooms on a popup. - Here's one - Cabana