Stockton area RV park

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by dickvon, Jan 2, 2006.

1. dickvon

dickvon
    Expand Collapse

Hello,
    I would like recommendations for an RV park in the Stockton/Lodi area close to I-5. Last time thru this area was last spring and we stayed at the KOA in Lodi. It seemed like there was a train coming right thru the RV park every hour.

2. Browzin

Browzin
    Expand Collapse

We went through that area at Thanksgiving.
    There is a brand new RV Park at Hwy 12 & I-5 right across hwy 12 from the Flying J. The sign said they would open for business just before Christmas. I don't know if they made there opening date or not.
    If it is not open yet for what ever reason you could stay at the Flying J and have a better nites sleep than at the KOA. (The KOA is right next to a train switching siding)

I found this web site for the new rv park in Lodi. Has some good pictures and info about it.
    http://www.campingfriend.com/FlagCityRVRes...PA&strExchange=

3. J59T

J59T
    Expand Collapse

We stayed at French Camp RV Resort. It was a nice stay, but when we were there, they nickeled and dimed us for every little thing. Because we had 2 vehicles, they charged me $20.00 a month extra for my car, on the phone hookups, they charged not only to have it, but they charged .02 a minute you were on the phone for a local call.

4. janmcn

janmcn
    Expand Collapse

We just went by the Flag City RV Park on 12 and I-5 across from the Flying J and it IS open now...looks like a great stopover for those heading up or down I-5...much needed, since I agree, the KOA on 12 was awful.
    Jan M