Sunburst St. Petersburg RV Resort

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by RVman3252, Apr 9, 2005.

1. RVman3252

RVman3252
    Expand Collapse

I made reservations for this park which is on Ulmerton Road, and was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at this park? We will be attending my son-in-law's graduation from Law school, and this campground is only 3 miles from their house. I would appreciate any information you may have, I tried looking it up in the reviews, but nothing was found on it?

Thanks! RVman

2. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

RV Man:

You might get more responses if you tell us which state this campground is in. ;)

3. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

St Petersburg is in Florida. I have never been to that campground, but have an idea on how to get information. Have your daughter and/or son-in-law go there. If the management/employees are the kind that care, they will be more than willing to show prospective guests around or at least let them drive through themselves.

4. RVman3252

RVman3252
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the suggestion Cheryl... but I've already done that. :D The problem is, they are youngsters, and asking them if the campground is suitable, they think it is.... but, not sure they have a clue as to how high, or long or what it takes room wise to maneuver a large Fifth Wheel around. I just thought another RV’er would give me better information?

Oh yes… St. Petersburg, Florida, sorry about that, didn’t think there may be another St. Petersburg in our country…

Any other’s who may be familiar with this park, I would appreciate any info you would care to share. Thanks!

RVman