Thanks

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by MaineDon, Mar 28, 2007.

1. MaineDon

MaineDon
    Expand Collapse

I just wanted to say "thanks" to whomever put this site together. I have learned so much about different parks, and RVing in general, from reading the posts here. We are about to head out for our annual trip to the Carolinas and I plan to take my lap top with me for the first time so we can better plan our park selections by logging on here..

We live in Maine and travel a lot in Atlantic Canada (i.e., Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island); so I have been trying to augment Reviews for this pat of Canada, given our experiences there over the past 5 years.

Anyway...thanks from one family in Maine to the Webmaster (and others??) for a very informative and useful site. I hope others share in my appeciation for what you've done here.

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

MaineDon, glad you are enjoying the site. The webmaster does do a great job, doesn't he? I have learned so much here and can always find answers to my questions.

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Have to say "ditto", this website is the "BEST". We also say "thank you" to the webmaster for your foresight and implementing those thoughts for all of us to use. A job well done !!

PS:

Mainedon, where in Maine do you live, what general area ? We spent a lot of our vacation time in Maine, and have for the last eighteen years every year since 1990. Your home state is beautiful, relaxing, and is interesting in many ways. We start planning our return, for the next year, upon our arrival back home.

4. MaineDon

MaineDon
    Expand Collapse

Butch......yes, Maine is an interesting state and has been a great place to live. My wife and I are skiers, so we split our time depending on the season. In the winter, we live at Sugarloaf, which is a ski area in the western mountains of Maine, near the border with Quebec. Summer and fall we live on Branch Lake, which is in Ellsworth near Acadia National Park. During bug season (which according to Maine lore, runs from Mother's Day to Father's day), we are on the road....usually in the Carolinas.

5. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Mainedon its a small world as we also stay in the Ellsworth area, Acadia Nat'l Park region. We stay at Timberland Acres campground, and normally that is for the month of September. Was just curious, thanks for the response.

6. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

MaineDon> We are going to be part of a three rig RV trip to NE starting in mid May. Maine will be one of states we visit. We've gotten some suggestions on where to go and what to see from others on the site, but would like your suggestions if you have the time to do so. Will also be doing parts of the Atlantic Canada.

The entire trip is going to be about three months, so we have lots of time to visit places that have been suggested.

Rick

7. MaineDon

MaineDon
    Expand Collapse

Rick: I see you have listed an e-mail address, so let me reply to your request for information in that manner. My response may be too long for this forum and of little interest to many readers. Look for an e-mail from me to follow. MaineDon

8. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

MaineDon> The website address I have listed here is so spam proof that one couldn't get a thin drop of water thru it. If you have already sent something, it probably got routed to the junk box.

So, at the risk of opening up email to a boxcar full of unwanted emails, please email me with your suggestions at avia8tor@gmailcom.

We'd really like to have your ideas and suggestions. PLEASE take the time to do so.

Rick