Tis The Season

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Butch, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Tis The Season

From our family to you and yours, a wish for a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy Holiday season. For the New Year, a wish for a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year,

For those traveling, safe travels in your endeavors.

To one and all, a most enjoyable Holiday Season.

2. Browzin

Browzin
    Expand Collapse

To One and All
    Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and if your traveling may it be safe and uneventful.

Browzin

3. RVman3252

RVman3252
    Expand Collapse

And a Merry Christmas to you and everyone also! May the New Year bring you fantictic travel adventures with your RV...

RVman

4. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

A very merry Christmas and happy holidays to each and every one of you. May you be thankful for all your blessings and may the coming year bring only good things to you. I truly am grateful each and every day for all that has been bestowed on me - everytime I see a sick or disabled child on television or in a store, I thank God that mine are healthy. Everytime I see a homeless person, I am thankful for my nice warm home. May all of us be ever mindful and grateful for all we have. Merry Christmas

5. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl:

Very well said!

6. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Merry Christmas everyone!

Don't forget to keep our troops that can't be home for the holidays (and their families) in your thoughts and prayers.

7. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Amen to that!!!

8. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

To all,

We hope everyone will have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It has been a very good year for the Blue's in FL. I hope everyone will be safe on the roads and byways we all travel so much in life. We also would love to see our troops overseas return very soon.

9. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

John, you must be back from the sunny beaches of Hawaii. Hope you had a great trip. We have missed you around here!!!

10. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl Fuller,

Yes, we are back on line again and yes the sunny beaches of Maui are very nice at 85 each day 78 at night, no rain. Two weeks in Maui and one week in San Diego were great. Next year we plan to return again for three weeks in Maui and more time in southern CA. Very nice this time of year. Now it is our time of the year to load up motorhome and travel inside FL before we start our 2006 trips outside USA. Life can be fun out here! I hope all is well with everyone on this board.

11. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Welcome home John, just in time for Christmas. I bet you hated to leave Maui though. I would have!

12. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

John - touting the warm temps in Hawaii was just not right!!! We reached a high today of 14. Last week, it was 3 for a high and -14 for a low. I could go for some 85 degree weather!!!

13. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl & Cheryl,

I wish we could box up some of the warm air in Maui and ship it back to Tampa, cold here at 55 today. At -14 I could not go! Yes, it was hard to leave Maui. So all you can do is plan the next trip over. Stay warm and have a great Christmas.

14. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

How about boxing up the scenery? Were the views as spectacular as what you get to see on TV? I bet they are even better in person. I remember my first look at the Grand Canyon - there is not a picture out there that "does it justice".
    It's a "warm" 17 above right now - at 7:30pm. It's supposed to get into the 40's Friday and Saturday - break out the shorts! :wacko:

15. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl, get ready for that heat wave. We hit 40 degrees today after our 14 degrees yesterday and they said by week's end we could possibly see 60. Hopefully all the snow that is on the ground will melt - I for one am not too excited about a white Christmas. Counting the days until Spring which comes late here. March is normally our snowiest month, with April being in spot #3.

16. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

So much for our warm weather - I just looked outside and it is snowing. The forecast was for no parcipitation for the next 6 days. The weatherman said it took them totally by surprise. How could they not see it coming????

17. rvingwithkids

rvingwithkids
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl, I passed throug your cold weather yesterday to the colder....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone here we decide to go to seek out a white Christmas, the picture below was taken this afternoon. Where I come from it hardly ever snows!

--
    TG

[​IMG]

18. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Travel Guy, although I am sick of seeing the white stuff, it was a beautiful picture. If you went thru here during the day yesterday, you got to see the beautiful sunny 40 degree day we had. It snowed pretty good last night but hit 50 today so most of it has gone by the wayside. The weatherman says he can almost promise it won't snow again before Christmas and they are still calling for it to be in the 50's for the next few day. I can almost smell those spring blossoms!!!!

19. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

TravelGuy,

Beautiful picture, NICE looking rig - the part we can see anyway :D.

20. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Travel Guy - where was the pic taken? Obviously in the mountains.