Trying To Contact Administrator

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by nbi600, Aug 30, 2011.

1. nbi600

nbi600
    Expand Collapse

I tried sending an email via the "Contact Us" clickie. I type in my email address as requested but I get the message "this email is not in our database". I've changed email addresses a few times and probably since I registered on this site. Therefore, in the database is probably an old email address that I don't use. So how do I update my email address so that I can use this "Contact" form. Thanks!

2. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

Above your post you'll see a line that starts "Logged in as: twogypsies". To the right of that, click "My Controls". That's where you can change your email.

3. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

If you have trouble past what HappiestCamper told you then send me a PM with the correct information.

4. fpullanosr

fpullanosr
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(twogypsies @ Aug 31 2011, 12:10 AM) [snapback]27396[/snapback]

I tried sending an email via the "Contact Us" clickie. I type in my email address as requested but I get the message "this email is not in our database". I've changed email addresses a few times and probably since I registered on this site. Therefore, in the database is probably an old email address that I don't use. So how do I update my email address so that I can use this "Contact" form. Thanks!

My recomendation is just to re-register

5. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

my controls, as HappiestCamper said, and it is under options. Change email address.