Tuscon Campgrounds

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by jmez, May 1, 2005.

1. jmez

jmez
    Expand Collapse

We are planning a trip in June to Tucson to visit my husband's grandmother. We have read the reviews on the campgrounds but would like a bit more help in deciding. We are not sure about one of the larger places like Voyager. What are the advantages there? Can someone give me comparisons on Voyager, Prince, and Beaudry's. We have seen Beaudry's and are leaning toward that. :unsure:

Thanks
    Jmez

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Jmez,

You would enjoy Voyager or Beaudry's. Voyager is more south of Tucson and has no road noise, a small city inside walls. You have everthing inside the park. Beaudry's is more close to city and I-10. You will have some road noise but not a problem. No problems with sales people. In June it will be very HOT!

I have no information on Prince.

Enjoy the trip.

3. bonniesoo

bonniesoo
    Expand Collapse

We have stayed at Beaudry's twice and loved it both times...they have lemon and grapefruit trees everywhere and you can pick all you want. Great pool and spa areas and nice laundry. We have eaten at the restaurant and found the food good and reasonable in price. The sites are all gravel and level with paved patios. The only drawback I found was no grass anywhere for the girls (Mika and Suki) to use outside.