Two Water Faucets At Each Rv Site?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by DXSMac, Nov 3, 2011.

1. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

I'm down in Georgia at a State Park and each RV site has TWO water faucets. I'm puzzled by this. I have asked, and no one knows, just that it's "always been that way." Someone did speculate that if you are hooked up to one faucet and a fire comes, you can hose off with the other faucet, but I'm not sure that was THE answer. This is just unusual to me.

It's November, it's 80 degrees, and I'm getting bit by skeeters or something......

JJ

2. Don Chandler

Don Chandler
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(DXSMac @ Nov 3 2011, 08:55 PM) [snapback]28088[/snapback]

I'm down in Georgia at a State Park and each RV site has TWO water faucets. I'm puzzled by this. I have asked, and no one knows, just that it's "always been that way." Someone did speculate that if you are hooked up to one faucet and a fire comes, you can hose off with the other faucet, but I'm not sure that was THE answer. This is just unusual to me.

It's November, it's 80 degrees, and I'm getting bit by skeeters or something......

JJ

This is faily common in high end parks so you can have a secone hose for washing your vehicles or flushing out your tanks. Not so common in a state park though. I always carry a "Y" for those sites that don't provide two.

Don

3. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

JJ,

I remember that deal. One is good water to drink and the other one is water that is pumped out of the swamp. I wish we could remember the one that had the good water. Warm up the helicopter, time to go see the doctor. :lol:

4. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

JJ, as much trouble as you had using just one faucet at your friend's house, I wonder what you are now going to do with two :lol:

5. Wink

Wink
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(DXSMac @ Nov 3 2011, 06:55 PM) [snapback]28088[/snapback]

JJ

Just be happy you got one or more.I all ways make two with a spigot and connection and put a pressure regulator on the trailer side and have the other at full pressure.