Wanted: West Va Year-round Campground Site

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Miland1976, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Miland1976

Miland1976
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know of a campground in West VA that allows you to rent a campground site by the year? Would appreciate any information--thanks!

2. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard Miland1976 B)
    Sorry I'm not familiar enough with West Virginia to make a recommendation. Am sure others here will chime in.
    Have you had a chance to research using the state search on this website? Click on a couple with consistantly strong ratings and pull up the link to the actual RV park's websites. The four-season parks usually advertize that fact.

Am woefully ignorant of the winter weather for that part of the country. The lower the elevation the better chance for a mild winter! :lol:

You didn't outline your wish-list: however don't rule out nicer trailer parks. Sometimes better equipped for winter weather than a seasonal RV park.

Good luck and don't forget to let us know what you find!
    Cheers!

3. pianotuna

pianotuna
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I don't know of a campground--but you can check out the weather in various locations from this site:

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/71863.html

Just enter the location you wish to have information about--then scroll down and select history.

QUOTE(Miland1976 @ Dec 2 2008, 10:34 AM) [snapback]14279[/snapback]

Does anyone know of a campground in West VA that allows you to rent a campground site by the year? Would appreciate any information--thanks!

4. sparky1

sparky1
    Expand Collapse

Check with Beechfork on the west side of wva
    also (fox fire or fire fox )something like thet west of Charleston.on route 60,it's a great place
    as for the very north---the KOA at Haprers Ferry there are others in the area too.
    sparky1 :)

5. coper2k

coper2k
    Expand Collapse

Mileson's walnut grove has yearly leases but I didn't ask if they were open year round?? I could not find a website that worked for them but I did get the phone number and they do have reviews on here (304) 822-5284