Washington Coast RV Parks

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by labbysmom, Jul 3, 2005.

1. labbysmom

labbysmom
    Expand Collapse

Hi, new member here!

We plan to spend a week somewhere on the Washington Coast at the end of September. We like the State Parks with full hookups and have sort of settled on Grayland Beach State Park. The sites are wide (30') and have room during our time frame.

But....if anyone can suggest another park which is near the beach but not pricey, I'd appreciate any comments.

Regarding Grayland, if you have stayed in either full hookup loops, can you advise which is better, site numbers etc. We have a large back window which affords a wonderful view if we get one.

Thank you all!

2. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Just wanted to say welcome to the site. Since I have never been to Washington state (not yet anyway) sorry I can't help other than to direct you to here - if you haven't already been:
    http://campgroundreviews.com/Washington.html

3. jklandon

jklandon
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(labbysmom @ Jul 3 2005, 07:15 PM) [snapback]2285[/snapback]

Hi, new member here!

We plan to spend a week somewhere on the Washington Coast at the end of September. We like the State Parks with full hookups and have sort of settled on Grayland Beach State Park. The sites are wide (30') and have room during our time frame.

But....if anyone can suggest another park which is near the beach but not pricey, I'd appreciate any comments.

Regarding Grayland, if you have stayed in either full hookup loops, can you advise which is better, site numbers etc. We have a large back window which affords a wonderful view if we get one.

Thank you all!

:rolleyes:

HI, I am a huge fan of Grayland Beach State Park, we go every summer for 7 days. We stay in spots 1-60, they are bigger, have sewer hookups, very private, grass, but are further from the beach, which also means warmer and less windy. The park added new sites closer to the water two years ago, in addition they added yurts. Grayland is the best park we have ever stayed, be sure to take your bikes, the park is very bike friendly. As for the exact spot, most of the spots in 1-60 are nearly identical, we ususally opt for on more south so you get more sun during the day. Have a great time, we just got back from Grayland two weeks ago and can't wait to go again next year.