Which Membership For Fulltimers

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by travelling5er, Jun 4, 2008.

1. travelling5er

travelling5er
    Expand Collapse

Thanks in Advance for any information re this confusing topic.

I feel that as a fulltimer that a membership program might be a good idea for us, so I have began to research which one .... wow is that a task!

I have not been to any sales presentations as I am sure they would all be very convincing and I would rather buy a resale one and pocket the saving, however I am at a loss as to which one is the best for our needs.

We are a family with younger children, so we love parks with space, playgrounds, pools and areas for the children to ride there bikes - safely. (They are only little so we are always with them at all times).

We have a Passport America though we find some parks too rough (and short for our rig).
    We have been told that TT is a good option. Platinum gives us 21 days in with "flip flop" to the next park. However even on resale it is $4K plus $500 per year. Includes TT - NACO - LTR, and you pay $10+ for access to ELS. We want to go to Florida (Disney World for winter) and only 1 TT park close with a less than favorable report on this forum.

I have seen Coast 2 Coast for a few hundred using a Texas park as base with yearly for less than $100. Anyone compared these?

I was also send AOR and RPI though they seem to be 14 in and 7 out for $6-10 per night plus additional charges for children etc. (Yes even 2 year old in some cases).

I know there are others like Sunrise and KM and others so now I am so confused... We are likely to travel up and down the east and west coast over the next 5 years - like the snowbird weather.

Again - my thanks for any and all thoughts and experiences on these programs.