Wyoming Camper

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Lucille Moulton, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Lucille Moulton

Lucille Moulton
    Expand Collapse

I just came back from Moose Head Camping ground in Jackman, Maine, where we mead up with inconsiderately Wyoming person. He was rude, did not care about other people that were camping. My husband was sitting out side with Dairy went this person from Wyoming walk by and said that is not a dog it a horse. I have a blue tick coon hound with is the Kentucky state dog. He was walking two little dog. I hope that all the camper from Wyoming are more care then this one was. I'm trying to tell you that he went out of his way to rude, inconsiderate to us. He was on main road we were on a side street we alway walk away from him, he alway made point to walk on the street in front and back of us, to get our dog to bark.
    My email is ljm4988@comcast.net
    Lucille

2. westernrvparkowner

westernrvparkowner
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lucille Moulton @ Jun 9 2009, 09:18 AM) [snapback]16881[/snapback]

I just came back from Moose Head Camping ground in Jackman, Maine, where we mead up with inconsiderately Wyoming person. He was rude, did not care about other people that were camping. For his information I have Kentucky state dog not a horse. My dog is better that the little rats that we was walking. I hope that all the camper from Wyoming are more care then this one.
    My email is ljm4988@comcast.net
    Lucille

What are you talking about???????????????????????

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Confusing..............oh well

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Western, this is before your time, but Butch you should remember this person. She (I assume) posted quite a bit about 2 years back. I'm not trying to be rude, but everyone had trouble understanding her. At the time I wondered if she is not a native English speaker (of which I can certainly be tolerant), but over and above her grammar mistakes, she just says things from out in left field that make no sense. When someone tried to respond to her, it just got worse. Some posts were so unusual I even thought it might be someone purposely trying to put one over on us. Again I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just trying to explain this post.

5. Lucille Moulton

Lucille Moulton
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Jun 9 2009, 11:11 AM) [snapback]16886[/snapback]

Western, this is before your time, but Butch you should remember this person. She (I assume) posted quite a bit about 2 years back. I'm not trying to be rude, but everyone had trouble understanding her. At the time I wondered if she is not a native English speaker (of which I can certainly be tolerant), but over and above her grammar mistakes, she just says things from out in left field that make no sense. When someone tried to respond to her, it just got worse. Some posts were so unusual I even thought it might be someone purposely trying to put one over on us. Again I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just trying to explain this post.

What is a "native English speaker???????? Who grammar have alot of mistakes!!!!! I trying to tell about a rude person, you just as rude as this person from Wymoning. I really thing my grammer is get better.

6. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

God is going to get me for this one, but I just can't resist--mostly because I don't think this person is for real.

What is a "native English speaker????????

If you really don't know (but I think you do), it is someone who learned English as his/her first language; someone who does not speak English as a second language.

Who grammar have alot of mistakes!!!!!

"Whose grammar has a lot of mistakes?"

Yours.

I trying to tell about a rude person, you just as rude as this person from Wymoning.

"I was trying to tell you about a rude person. You are just as rude as this person from Wyoming."

In this case, probably so.

I really thing my grammer is get better.

"I really think my grammar is getting better."

I think you are doing this on purpose and are having lots of fun seeing how we respond to your posts.