"A Friday Funny"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Apr 28, 2023.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

DISCLAIMER: In no way is the below post intended to be a "slam/poke" against anyone who is blonde. Some of my most cherished and loved friends are blonde. If you would be offended then I would ask that you simply not read any further...:)

A blonde walks into a public library, spots the librarian sitting at a desk and walks over. The librarian looks up and asks in hushed voice, "May I help you?" Without hesitation the blonde says in a normal voice, "Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake please. With a shocked look, the librarian looks up and says in a hushed voice, " Don't you realize you're in a library?" The blonde looks around, turns back to the librarian and says in a hushed voice, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I'd like a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake please".

BankShot......(aka Terry)

NYDutch, mdcamping and Paythebill like this.
  2. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

ok, Bankshot you do realize you have opened a can of worms. This forum will be inundated with blond jokes. :) i say bring it on…. we can always use a good laugh..:D

NYDutch and mdcamping like this.
  3. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

A blonde calls American Airlines. She asks how long it takes to fly from Miami to Los Angeles.

The airline agent says, “Just a minute....”

The blonde says, “Thank you!” and hangs up.

BankShot, NYDutch and mdcamping like this.
  4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

:D You do know I used to be blond before I turned gray.:D

NYDutch, Paythebill and mdcamping like this.
  5. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

so, one time i accidentially put my car key in my home lock, and it started up! i drove it around a while, then parked on the highway, and told everyone to get the heck off my driveway!

Paythebill likes this.