Adult Parks?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by julievojo, Aug 27, 2004.

1. danshula

danshula
    Expand Collapse

Hi,
    It depends on the area you are lookin for.
    Click "adults rv parks" on google and you will get a list.
    Enjoy

2. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

A thought to ponder is:" We were all children at one time ". Maybe that's why we are so judgmental when the subject is "children". We personally prefer the times of travel when the children are in school. We spend our Maine vacation time during the month of September, and the only people traveling are the adults. I have to agree that I personally would rather hear children laughing than an adult with a foul mouth who is half or more in the bag. When it comes to children the only thing that really irritates us is the screeches and screaming, God help this child if a situation ever arises where maybe those outbursts were needed to draw attention to themselves for adult intervention. Parents, or their providers should educate their children that, that type of outburst are only to be used in an emergency type situation. Let's face it, the world is a much different place today, than when you and I grew up. Especially when the subject is "children". Sad !

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Just an after thought, but maybe Adult Parks or at least Adult Sections within a campground is a possible answer to an earlier post by myself re: requirement of campgrounds for RVers. Very interesting !!