Bathrooms In Campgrounds

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by USA Traveler, Jul 24, 2011.

1. vincee

vincee
    Expand Collapse

My observation on public restrooms is that it seems the nicer, cleaner, more modern and updated the facility, the more likely the camping public respects the facility and efforts of the CG owners, whether state, national, or private run. More so at private run CG, if the CG owners do not have the business sense to keep their facilities updated and neat, people take that same opinion that if the place is already a "dump" whats the difference then if they add to it. Almost like extracting some revenge for having "crappy" (pun intended) facilities to start with. I am not saying this is the right tactic to follow to show dissatisfaction with a campground versus a complaint to those in charge/own, but in some odd way I can see how some may react to less than nice facilities. I would guess most of us somewhere in our travels have encountered dispicable restrooms with reactions of disgust. Places like this breed the If they don't care, Why should I? attitude.

On the other hand, some people just do not have common curtesey and decency to just have a respect for one another, and for these types, you can not help them. Some people are just PIGS>