Hey, I Don't Like Being Here Alone!!!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Cheryl Fuller, Mar 4, 2007.

1. sparky

sparky
    Expand Collapse

well
    I hope all have a great weekend coming up
    My girlfriend & I are taking her 5er and going to Georgia to the Veterans Memorial State park.
    we will be camping with a bunch other "Outbackers" rv group
    sparky from Virginia

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for letting me sleep guys. I got up at 7:00 (yes, that is A.M.) so I would be ready when the contractors arrived at 8:00. They showed up at 5 minutes after 9:00. I coulda' slept another hr!!! They have gone to lunch now and I am enjoying the peace and quiet...

3. jmo

jmo
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl, Ambien CR works well for me and at times add sinus PM meds and then it REALLY works. You might mention to Dr its taking so long for you to fall asleep, especially with muscle relaxer too. I'm ready for sleep within an hour.

Kate

4. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Cheryl Fuller @ Mar 12 2007, 01:14 PM) [snapback]6492[/snapback]
    Thanks for letting me sleep guys. I got up at 7:00 (yes, that is A.M.) so I would be ready when the contractors arrived at 8:00. They showed up at 5 minutes after 9:00. I coulda' slept another hr!!! They have gone to lunch now and I am enjoying the peace and quiet...

No Problem Cheryl F I hope you had a good nights sleep.....I have yet to see a contractor show on time....but I'd guess they have "thier" own time and thats why they think they're "on time" when they show.....LOLl Have a great week Cheryl and thanks for sending the warmer weather this way. :D . Ssssssssshhhhhhhhh Cheryl's probually sleeping again.....Happy Dreams Cheryl.