New from beautiful Colordo!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Jetfixer03, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Jetfixer03

Jetfixer03
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

We're awaiting delivery of our first TT, a 195rb. Pretty exciting stuff, VERY excited about the 2017 camping season. I'm a pretty avid forum browser, so I've already gleaned great info from this site. I can see it'll be a go to source of info as we begin to build a repertoire of favorite campgrounds. I've only tent camped previously, but my g/f grew up in a camping family, they had 'em all at some point.

Thanks in advance for all the help and info!

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard jetfixero3 - You're sure to find loads of info on this forum and many very helpful members who will be only too happy to jump in with suggestions, ideas, and answers to your questions when you need them. RVing is a wonderful experience and you will no doubt be meeting many folks in all types of RVs once you start traveling and staying at RV parks and campgrounds. To take your first new RV out on the open road is exciting indeed as there is something new around every corner and down every road you travel.....................

All the best to you, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

#2 BankShot, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard jetfixer03!!

Have fun with your new TT, my guess once you get of the ground with some form of climate control will probably have you never looking back! :cool:

Don't be bashful, will look forward to you contributes on the forum! Hey don't forget to help your fellow Rvers, post lots of reviews on your camping adventures! :cool:

See you around the campfire!

Mike

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

It's great to have you as a member.

5. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! We're also in Colorado, so feel free do drop me a line if you have and camping questions in our state.

Chris g.
    Westminster, CO

6. Cyclonic

Cyclonic
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new camper.

7. GaTripsters

GaTripsters
    Expand Collapse

Congratulations on your new travel trailer. Hope you enjoy many happy miles and we look forward to hearing about them. Welcome!