Pet Owners & Rv Park Reviews.

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Full-Timer RV'er, Oct 8, 2012.

1. kcmoedoe

kcmoedoe
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Full-Timer RV'er @ Oct 9 2012, 10:44 AM) [snapback]31496[/snapback]

You seemed to have missed the point completely about this post.....

I was asking.... Travelers with animals.....

Would you prefer to be fore warned about potential problems with your animals, especially in the case of MEMBERSHIP parks, prior to making reservations and or stopping at a park ? ? ? ? ? ?

That was / is / and always has been the point. You sir / ma'am chose to attempt to change the subject matter. I deeply apologize IF you feel this "NEWBIE" has offended you in some way, however your hostilities over MY preference calling of our SERVICE ANIMALS as pets is truly some of the worst inappropriate and flaming behavior I have experienced in my many many years as a FORUM PARTICIPANT.....

Good day dear person.....

Still don't know what being a "newbie" has to do with anything. You are the only one who has mentioned it in this entire thread. As for the distinction between "pet" and "Service Dog" there is VASTLY different protections allowed service dogs that do not apply to pets. If you do not refer to your service dog as a service dog, you are not going to receive the considerations and protections the Service Dog has rightly earned.

2. Full-Timer RV'er

Full-Timer RV'er
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(kcmoedoe @ Oct 9 2012, 03:35 PM) [snapback]31503[/snapback]

Still don't know what being a "newbie" has to do with anything. You are the only one who has mentioned it in this entire thread. As for the distinction between "pet" and "Service Dog" there is VASTLY different protections allowed service dogs that do not apply to pets. If you do not refer to your service dog as a service dog, you are not going to receive the considerations and protections the Service Dog has rightly earned.

FYI - When asked how many "pets" - We do state "2 service animals..." Although I never felt it relevant......... When discussing them with others we call them by exactly what they are... In our hearts they are so much more.... Maybe instead of jumping to conclusions you should have really gone back and read what this whole post was about... Yes, we are except from many rules and regulations... However again that was not the point here.... I am actually concerned about MORE than just myself.... Now prior to making reservations, we call the park. We tell them we have 2 service animals and ask what their policies are PRIOR to making reservations.... The rude person accusing my Labrador of being a Staffordshire PIT BULL..... Was most assuredly a very valuable lesson learned.... I would pray and hope others would not have to go through the same "rough" lessons because they felt it wasn't worth being concerned about..... So...

Your jumping to conclusions all the way through you various posts, I did go back through and reread them a number of times to make sure I wasn't missing something, merely proved my point... You only took from it what you wished and went "a typing"..... Maybe next time ask questions before you go "a bashing"... You do NOT know me, my hubby, our animals, or the situation in which we found ourselves, just as I do not know you..... and at this point hinestly DO NOT care to.....

Have a nice day :)

3. kcmoedoe

kcmoedoe
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Full-Timer RV'er @ Oct 9 2012, 03:03 PM) [snapback]31505[/snapback]

FYI - When asked how many "pets" - We do state "2 service animals..." Although I never felt it relevant......... When discussing them with others we call them by exactly what they are... In our hearts they are so much more.... Maybe instead of jumping to conclusions you should have really gone back and read what this whole post was about... Yes, we are except from many rules and regulations... However again that was not the point here.... I am actually concerned about MORE than just myself.... Now prior to making reservations, we call the park. We tell them we have 2 service animals and ask what their policies are PRIOR to making reservations.... The rude person accusing my Labrador of being a Staffordshire PIT BULL..... Was most assuredly a very valuable lesson learned.... I would pray and hope others would not have to go through the same "rough" lessons because they felt it wasn't worth being concerned about..... So...

Your jumping to conclusions all the way through you various posts, I did go back through and reread them a number of times to make sure I wasn't missing something, merely proved my point... You only took from it what you wished and went "a typing"..... Maybe next time ask questions before you go "a bashing"... You do NOT know me, my hubby, our animals, or the situation in which we found ourselves, just as I do not know you..... and at this point hinestly DO NOT care to.....

Have a nice day :)

In your own words, if you would look at the red underlined words you would see the correct spelling would be HONESTLY, not HINESTLY. You brought the sniping on yourself, with that comment about a mispelling of mine. There are also several other grammatical errors in you most recent post, but unlike you, I don't think it is necessary to point them out. You said your husband responds to certain situations poorly due to his PTSD. Since you pointed it out, I must assume it is related to your experiences. If you don't want your experiences to be discussed and disected, don't post them on a public forum.

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Ok guys, this is enough. We don't care who started it. We don't care who spelled what wrong. We're stopping it. Stop with the rude, condescending, character assassination comments, or we will shut down the thread!

Go back to the original question only:

“As a pet owner I WANT to know IF I am going to run into a problem BEFORE I arrive or make reservations. Am I the only one?”

5. PumaOwnersClub

PumaOwnersClub
    Expand Collapse

Actually this is exactly what we are looking for as it shows how disrespectful the staff are.

6. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum, but the thread you replied to is 10 years old. It might be an entirely different staff today.

7. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

I'm curious, what were you looking for in a 10 year old post? this is your only post to the entire forum and you start off attacking the administration?

Paythebill likes this.