Photos or Scans

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Brembo, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Brembo

Brembo
    Expand Collapse

Webmaster
    First, thanks very much for this invaluable web site. It’s not my only source for CG information, but certainly the one I go to first.
    My question is “are there any plans to add an attachment feature to the review”? I’m a believer in a picture is worth 1,000 words. If I read a review that describes the park as pleasant or undesirable, I’d like to SEE why. Like some visitors here, I’ve stayed at parks that weren’t exactly as described. Also if a reviewer had a scan of the camp map, it would be easier to choose a site preference. I see that some folks have attached images to their forum posts. I liked that. Thanks for your consideration.
    Rich

2. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

Rich,
    Thanks for the question, but the answer is no. The forum software is entirely different from the website webpages. Photos eat up a lot of valuable server space and we can't afford to add to that, sorry. We might also mention that you can add a "signature" and "avatar" to your personal profile if you wish. Simply click on the "My Controls" at the top of the forum, then look on the left down the page to make changes to your profile.