Sldeout has no power

Discussion in 'Towing, Vehicles, Maintenance and Repairs' started by Michael Herber, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Michael Herber

Michael Herber
    Expand Collapse

I have a 2018 Heartland Bighorn 3750fl and the living room slideout on the driver's side has no power running to it. Checked fuses and breakers no problems. Batteries are good. Was suggested that could be junction box under the slide out. Cannot locate the box. Under the slide is basement and propane tank. Have a access wall to plumbing and some wires. But no junction box. Any suggestions would be greatly helpful

2. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I would think a facebook site for the Heartland trailers might get you a quicker response. Best of luck on your problem.

3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I'm not sure if your talking about DC slider power or AC power. If its the AC outlets maybe also check the GFI resets. If it is the DC slider might be the momentary switch not allowing power to the DC motor? Just my 2 cents.

Mike

4. icanon

icanon
    Expand Collapse

Is it a schwintec slide? If so, there are lots of youtube vids on wires on the motors being detached and requires resoldering. Good luck

mdcamping likes this.
  5. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Almost been a month since the person asked the question, never got back to say what was the issue. See that a lot, folks ask for help, many responses to give suggestions and then they are gone. Hope they got it fixed what ever it was.

mdcamping and Paythebill like this.
  6. icanon

icanon
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it’s frustrating to see that, people here and other forums give their time and effort to help others in need and not even get a thanks!

weighit and mdcamping like this.