THANK YOU

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by abn, Apr 28, 2005.

1. abn

abn
    Expand Collapse

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the the work the web masters have done on this wonderful site. It has proven to be an invaluable resource for doing my pre-trip homework. Without it, life would definitely be much harder.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

:D

2. smiledr

smiledr
    Expand Collapse

3. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the kind words. We've just topped 8,000 reviews online with over 3500 parks reviewed. It's really the users of this site that are the ones to thank. Without all the excellent reviews you guys post, it wouldn't be what it is today. Keep the reviews rolling in!!! I'm hoping we'll hit 10,000 this summer. I've been fine-tuning the review approval process, and this is really helping me to process more review faster than ever. (Keep me busy!)

I'm sure some of you have noticed the Google ads at the top of the state pages; if there are any objections, please post them so I can hear them. I have no control over what ads Google actually displays, and no campgrounds are paying us to put their ads on this site. The ads have been online for about a week, and should help generate a little income to offset some of the costs of running the site. Please visit the sponsored Google links to help support our site.

I am also getting some bumper stickers created and will add a request form to the site when I have them in-hand. I'll mail them for free to any users that request them. They should help spread the word about the site and make it even better.

Again, I want to thank all of our users / reviewers!!!

4. RVman3252

RVman3252
    Expand Collapse

I have to agree... Thank You! "RV Park Reviews" is a fantastic tool for us to help plan our trips... You've done a fantastic job...

RVman

5. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

It is those of us who travel in RVs and tents who owe the thanks to you folks at RV Park Reviews. And, as for the ads. no problem. You SHOULD be compensated in some fashion for all the work you perform on this great site. Again, thank you! :D

6. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

I would also like to add a big Thank You for all the hard work you all put into this site. I hope we see 10,000 reviews soon and we can junk our RV books. This is the best RV information on web. My hat is off to all of you who work so hard to keep it up and running. Again Thank You!!!

7. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

I love the new changes. Having the link go directly to the campground and highlighting the newest review was brillant! Now if you could somehow add a spell check in the discussion forum for those of us that need it - and we all know who we are - it would be absolutely perfect. Thanks a bunch!

8. yvspeck

yvspeck
    Expand Collapse

Discovered this site just a few days ago. Checked out a few of the places I have already stayed and found myself agreeing with about 99.9% of the reviews. I must say I am thrilled to have a place to get "real" RV Park reviews. I can hardly wait for my vacation to start so I can check out some new RV Park reviewed places! :D

9. WVA3185

WVA3185
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Cheryl @ May 1 2005, 05:54 AM)
    I love the new changes. Having the link go directly to the campground and highlighting the newest review was brillant! Now if you could somehow add a spell check in the discussion forum for those of us that need it - and we all know who we are - it would be absolutely perfect. Thanks a bunch!

If you are using MS Internet Explorer, Google for iSpell and install it. That will give you a spell check within IE.

10. ryegal

ryegal
    Expand Collapse

I agree this is a great site! and I want to say Thank you tothe webmaster and all the people who post so it can help others decide where to stop.

11. Ohio-jayco-popup

Ohio-jayco-popup
    Expand Collapse

I have planned 3 vacations this year using information from this forum alone. I also would like to thank the web master and the forum users for keeping an open and honest working relationship.

12. jojolima

jojolima
    Expand Collapse

AMEN! I am one of the earliest subscribers. This is the first site that I visit every day. At last we can read comments that are directly related to the issues that concern us.

The recent changes, the addition of Canada, and the rapid growth of reviews, all make this a better site.

Thank You to the webmaster, Thank You to the contributors, and thank you to the readers for their comments on the discussion board.

Happy Trails and Travels!