This is a great idea

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Mary G, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Mary G

Mary G
    Expand Collapse

I think this is a wonderful idea. Keep up the good work. We have used RV Park Reviews to find some great camping places.

2. mainevacationer

mainevacationer
    Expand Collapse

I agree, what a great idea! I look forward to reading more posts.

Happy camping.

3. Herb Brandt

Herb Brandt
    Expand Collapse

YES,THANKS FOR A GREAT SERVICE.

4. k

k
    Expand Collapse

Love the site. Especially now that Pop up times is charging big bucks!

5. briansd

briansd
    Expand Collapse

This is a great idea!! I check here alot for different campgrounds around the Virginia area. Keep up the great work.

6. kelly hardy

kelly hardy
    Expand Collapse

Like the site but I have found some negative responses on a couple of campgrounds that I have visited myself and found the posted info to be very inaccurate. I wonder if some of the negative comments are from people that can't be pleased or if they caused some sort of disturbance and were repremanded and felt this was a way to try and hurt the campground's reputation.

7. CampinDad

CampinDad
    Expand Collapse

Just want to add my vote for this web site! I check it regularly before making camping plans, and enjoy reading about others' experiences at different campgrounds around the country.

Please, keep up the good work!

8. Jen

Jen
    Expand Collapse

I don't think any of the negative responses in the review section warrant any kind of accusations as a previous poster stated (campers perhaps did not follow rules, did something "repremandable") -- I think it is as simple as every camper and every family has a set of expectations and not everyone's expectations are the same...as well as your standards. Everyone is different therefore there will be several different opinions. Isn't that what this is all about? Reviews. It is a persons review of a campground--and I think I would like to mention that there are far more positive than negative, at least through the entire New England states (that is all I have read so far!)

9. Guest_CHUCK GRAFTON

Guest_CHUCK GRAFTON
    Expand Collapse

I USE THIS SITE AL OF THE TIME, I BELIEVE THAT YOU GET MORE ACCURATE INFORMATION THAN FROM MANY SITES, THAT MAY BE CONNECTED WITH MAGAZINES.

10. Brembo

Brembo
    Expand Collapse

I agree with everyone that this is a fantastic idea. I haven’t based my campground choices solely on the reports here, but it is constructive when used in addition to other resources. I find the personal touch of a non-professional evaluator, very refreshing. What I’d really like to see is the ability to upload photos and or scans of camp maps etc. In this case, a picture would truly be worth 1,000 words. I’d be more able to judge conditions rather than rely on subjective observations.

11. lviars

lviars
    Expand Collapse

;) I have used the reviews on this site and have found it to be very accurate in info keep up the good work.I think the people thats posting is telling it just like it is about these parks like it are not.
    Lois