Trouble posting review

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by bleaux skies, Jan 23, 2004.

1. bleaux skies

bleaux skies
    Expand Collapse

I tried entering the following on Halls Crossing RV Park UT but keep getting errors. Is it what I'm entering? "This campground in November was mostly empty. My count of the number of sites might be wrong. Sites may seem close when campground is full. Lake side sites have nice view of Lake Powell. Nothing to do if you don't plan to boat/fish. Taking Ferry across the Lake with fifth wheel is not something you can do everywhere so it was fun and is what brought us to this campground. Campground sites on small hill side, so sites were somewhat unlevel. Having entry on down hill side almost required a step stool to get into trailer. Small store, gas, diesel, propane. Off season staffing kept store closed most of the day, but a phone was made available to call for assistance."

2. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the heads up on the review form not working - there was a server error preventing it from working and has now been repaired - we hope! ;)
    Webmaster

3. bleaux skies

bleaux skies
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, it's working. Was able to post review this morning.