Where are you?????

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Cheryl Fuller, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl

Thank you for the welcome, I'm retired but my wife is still working, and she can't wait until she retires, but she has a few years to go, unless she hits the lottery.

Buffalo NY yesterday got between 6 to 16 inches of that white stuff, they can have it. We camped at the Saugerties/Woodstock KOA this last summer. We took our granddaughters there, after school was out, to visit the worlds biggest kaleidoscope in Mount Tremper on route 28. It is housed in a shorten farm silo, so you can understand it's size. It's the best !

Thanks again,

Butch

2. Carly

Carly
    Expand Collapse

We are in an RV park just south of Cincinnati in Walton, KY. Cold coming our way. We left Canada in August and had no intention of seeing any winter this year but we bought a new motorhome in Indiana and are now waiting for delivery. Hopefully this happens soon, then we will be going to Texas. We don't stay any one place for too long so don't have a real destination, just someplace warmer than Indiana in December. Yesterday we paid 1.889 for gas in Lexington.

3. RVman3252

RVman3252
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Carly @ Nov 21 2005, 02:18 PM)
    We are in an RV park just south of Cincinnati in Walton, KY. Cold coming our way. We left Canada in August and had no intention of seeing any winter this year but we bought a new motorhome in Indiana and are now waiting for delivery. Hopefully this happens soon, then we will be going to Texas. We don't stay any one place for too long so don't have a real destination, just someplace warmer than Indiana in December. Yesterday we paid 1.889 for gas in Lexington.
    [snapback]2954[/snapback]

Congatulations on your new Motorhome... I'm afraid you may see a little snow tonight or tomorrow! Enjoy your winter travels in Texas, I'm still in the working class, so I'll take care of the cold north for you this winter, except for Feb., which we are heading to Florida for a month.

RVman