Yosemite Pines Rv Park In Groveland

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Denise M Smith, Apr 14, 2008.

1. rodman

rodman
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(pkerry8 @ Jun 8 2008, 06:14 PM) [snapback]11758[/snapback]

:D We just spent 4 nights at Yosemite Pines 5/28 - 5/30/08. It's a great park you won't be disappointed. Check out the park map on their website there are several really nice pull thrus that we liked. The site we had was nice and backed up to the woods but not very big. This is a pet friendly park with just the normal restrictions which our pets loved. The wi-fi connection was great as was the television. The park was about 1/4 - 1/3 full during our stay which made it very quiet. The only negative was it's all dirt but with the mats we had no problem...

We took Rte 120 both ways, it's a haul but its wider and there are many areas to pull over to allow other vehicles to pass. We drove down Priest Grade in the car to check it out and found it to be narrow and there aren't many places to pull over to allow passing. Avoid Priest Grade would be our suggestion and take the newer wider Rte 120. :D :D :D

Is there another way in so you don't have to use priest grade.

Thanks,

2. Denise M Smith

Denise M Smith
    Expand Collapse

:rolleyes:
    Thank you for the information. I'm really glad that there are others out there that give feedback to different locations. It sure makes it nice to know ahead of time any issues or troubles that anyone has had. Thank you.........Will put my feedback here once I arrive to YP ;)

3. fireproof74

fireproof74
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Denise M Smith @ Jun 10 2008, 09:59 AM) [snapback]11775[/snapback]

:rolleyes:
    Thank you for the information. I'm really glad that there are others out there that give feedback to different locations. It sure makes it nice to know ahead of time any issues or troubles that anyone has had. Thank you.........Will put my feedback here once I arrive to YP ;)

I would recommend staying at the Midpines KOA as well, it has full hook ups and is fairly easy to get in and out. I have stayed there several times. I have also seen the Mariposa fairgorunds offers sites. It looks like its all grass and fairly level spots. That might cut down on the steep grade haul. You may want to try Wawona its very nice as well. I just camped there in April very beautiful and dump station with potable water close by.

Attached Files: